The TEAM NINETEEN National Student Management Team and National Youth Council have been revamped for 2014/15 to create one representative group of student volunteers – the AoC Sport National Student Management Team (NSMT).
Funded by The FA, the NSMT covers all sports in FE, giving college students a voice and providing exciting opportunities for personal development.
Students who are part of the NSMT have access to a host of unique opportunities. These include:
- The chance to lead prestigious sporting events, including the AoC Sport National Championships and TEAM NINETEEN national event.
- Expert training and support to develop students’ key skills and enhance their personal development.
- The chance to be the voice of college sport, representing their peers and leading on the development of sport for students.
- Free kit, workshops and more.
The 2014/15 National Student Management Team has been selected. Congratulations to the following students:
- Beth Donaldson, Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College Darlington
- Elliot Greed, Yeovil College
- Fern Burnley, New College Pontefract
- Holly Hayes, Cambridge Regional College
- Katie Newham, Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College
- Keyron Facey-Price, Sandwell College
- Lauren-Jade Braimbridge, King Edward VI College
- Matthew Hennessey, Sir John Deanes College
- Natalia Plywacz, Bridgwater College
- Rui Soares, City of Bristol College
- Stephanie Leeks, Easton & Otley College
- Tayo Akininlade, Newham Sixth Form College