Board Of Directors
AoC Sport’s board of directors is made up of college principals, AoC and AoC Sport senior management plus three independent directors. Its purpose is to shape the direction and priorities of the organisation.
Our board of directors are:
- Mark White OBE DL – Chair of Governors, Stockton Riverside College – CHAIR
- Karen Dobson – Principal and CEO, Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group – VICE CHAIR
- Dr William Bird MBE – Chief Executive, Intelligent Health (Independent)
- John Bolan – Independent
- Peter Brophy – Director of Finance, Association of Colleges
- Steve Frampton – Principal, Portsmouth Sixth Form College
- Kevin Hamblin – Principal and CEO, South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
- David Hughes – Chief Executive, Association of Colleges
- Kathryn Jacob OBE – Chief Executive, Pearl and Dean (Independent)
- Marcus Kingwell – Managing Director, AoC Sport
- Parveen Rai – Independent
- Kate Webb – Principal and CEO Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Board Meeting Minutes can be downloaded below.