Open Golf Championships
The 2019-20 AoC Sport Open Golf Championships encompasses a trio of events throughout the year, which is open to both colleges and non-colleges.
However, non-colleges can only enter the first two events. The third event will be held at the National Championships for full college members only.
The following competitions will take place at each event: –
- Men’s and women’s individual gross score
- Men’s and women’s individual net score
- Team competition (best 3 gross scores from four players from the same institution)
The first event is on Wednesday, 6 November 2019 on the prestigious PGA course at The Belfry Golf Club.
The second event is on Wednesday, 4 March 2020 at Celtic Manor.
The third event will be played over 36 holes as part of the AoC Sport National Championships, 24 – 25 April 2020.
The event is open to both teams and individual golfers of all abilities (they must hold a CONGU handicap) and are a full-time student at a member college or other institution.
The cost per student for each of the first two events will be £55 per event or £105 per student for both events. This will cover the cost of tee times, as well as a light lunch after each event.
The Belfry Event
- Risk Assessment for The Belfry – 6 November 2019
- Belfry Open Golf Tee Times – 6 November 2019
- Open Golf Championships Rulebook 2019-20
- Spectator Code – Belfry November 2019
- DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES – Belfry November 2019
- AoC Sport Open Golf Championships – Belfry Results 2019