Following the government’s announcement detailing the roadmap out of lockdown, we are delighted to be able to offer a Summer Series of opportunities to return to playing inter-college sport. Available to both full member colleges and associates, the following competitions are available: –
Leagues / Cup
• Mixed cricket league (open to full college members only)
• Men’s & women’s premier football leagues
• Men’s championships football leagues
• Men’s & women’s regional football leagues
• Regional mixed pan disability football cup
• Regional mixed golf leagues (open to full college members only)
• Men’s, women’s & mixed regional hockey leagues
• Outdoor regional netball leagues
• Men’s & women’s basketball festivals
• Men’s & women’s regional futsal festivals
• Men’s & women’s regional rugby union festivals
• Regional mixed volleyball festivals
• Men’s & women’s football friendlies
• Men’s, women’s & mixed hockey friendlies
The league competitions will run from 5 May to 16 June and teams will be placed in leagues of four on a geographical basis. To ensure the viability of the leagues, we ask that institutions only enter a league if they can commit to all six fixtures. If this is not the case, they should opt for friendly fixtures. Teams that select to play friendly fixtures will receive a list of the teams in their region that have opted for the same so that they can arrange matches. With the exception of the pan-disability and cricket competitions, no trophies will be awarded to the winners of any league or festival.
The format for the festivals will be decided once we have received the expressions of interest and will be subject to government and NGB guidelines which may affect the number of teams, location and playing format.
Entries into the competitions are made through Naqoda by the club administrator by the deadline of 25 March 2021. For further details please contact email@example.com.