ECFA Cup Competitions
Cup competitions are open to member colleges as well as schools, academies and training providers. Teams can enter the cup competitions without entering a league. The following football cup competitions are offered:
- Men’s ECFA Premier Cup (for colleges in Category 1 and 2 leagues)
- Men’s football knockout (for colleges who play in Category 3 leagues or who do not enter leagues)
- Men’s ECFA Knockout Trophy (for schools, academies and training providers)
- Men’s ECFA Ability Counts Cup (Disability Football Cup)
- Women’s ECFA Premier Cup(for colleges in Category 1 and 2 leagues)
- Women’s ECFA Knockout Cup
ECFA Cup Finals take place during the first week of May at a selected professional football club – providing a fantastic occasion which celebrates both teams’ road to the final.
For information on how to enter contact AoC Sport’s competitions team.
If you are interested in sponsoring one of our cup finals, please contact our National Football Development Manager, Lauren O’Sullivan.