AoC Sport Competitions Administration Officer vacancy
Interview date: 22 April
We have an exciting opportunity to work with our AoC Sport team supporting the administration of College sporting competitions in the role of Competition Administration Officer.
We are looking for applicants that can demonstrate effective organisation, administrative and customer service skills & experience as this role is integral to the smooth running and efficiency of our busy office in Stoke Sub Hamdon (near Yeovil).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing sports fixtures
- Dealing with visitors and telephone enquiries
- Typing, filing and photocopying
- Input of data and statistical reports
- Updating the content of the AoC Sport website
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working effectively in a busy office environment providing proactive support to others
- Good working knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Office (accurate typing of at least 40wpm)
- A Competent level of literacy and numeracy (minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above)
- An interest in FE and Sport, a particular interest in Football would be desirable.
Talk to us
If you would like to have a discussion with us about the opportunity, please feel free to contact Natalie Henry and Rebecca Walsh in HR at the national office in London on 0207 034 9900 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying for this role and think that you have the skills, experience and attributes to enjoy and be successful in this position we would welcome your application.
To apply please download and complete the below application form and send via email to email@example.com along with a completed equalities monitoring form, your application must be submitted and received by 5pm Thursday 14 April.
Please note that your Equalities Monitoring Form will be separated from your application and will not be considered by the shortlisting panel.
Thank you for your interest in working at AoC.