AoC Sport launches 2017/18 Impact Report
AoC Sport is delighted to present the Impact Report for 2017/18, highlighting our work this year on behalf of colleges and students.
We would like to thank you for your support, helping to cement our place as the lead organisation for college sport and physical activity.
The Impact Report outlines our work in four key areas: policy, sport and activity development, football development and competitions. This is all focused on improving the education, employability and health of students.
The report is available to download below.
Our most significant developments included:
· Producing AoC Sport’s first sport and physical activity strategy for disabled college students
· Launching a new online entry system for competitions
· Delivering 10 Sport England-funded projects to get the most inactive students active
· Hosting the 40th annual AoC Sport National Championships at the University of Nottingham
· Growing the number of FA Women’s Football Apprentices