British Rowing seeking interest for Go Row Indoor Training Workshop
In partnership with British Rowing’s Go Row Indoor program, AoC Sport will be encouraging health and fitness college courses to include Go Row Indoor workshops as part of their teaching delivery for September 2017.
British Rowing has developed a new accredited Go Row Indoor workshop for Fitness Professionals and student instructors. This five hour workshop provides new, innovative indoor rowing training for any Level 2 instructor, including those with no previous rowing experience. Students will learn about:
- The key benefits of indoor rowing.
- The basics on how to set up an indoor rowing machine and teach Indoor rowing technique to clients.
- Inclusion of indoor rowing in gym inductions and training programs.
- Use of new technology apps to support enhancing a client’s experience.
- The delivery of a new indoor rowing 20, 30 and 45 minute class formats.
For more information or to show an expression of interest and set-up a workshop for your students please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is also available on the PDF below.