Vacancy: Marketing and Communications Officer (AoC Sport)
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week|
|Type of Contract:||Permanent|
We have an exciting opportunity to work as part of the AoC Sport team based in our London Office as Marketing and Communications Officer. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing internal and external marketing and communications for AoC Sport, producing high quality resources, publications and content, which promote the benefits of college sport and physical activity.
This position demands creative flair for both written copy and graphic design, a high level of flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the drive to provide excellent customer service at all times. Diligence and strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to work using own inititative are also must for the position.
As Marketing and Communications Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing regular sport communications and social media to members and other key stakeholders
- Undertaking in-house design work and layout jobs, and outsourcing more complex design jobs to external agencies
- Promoting all AoC Sport events and services, using a range of existing and developing new promotional materials to ensure a high quality image for the organisation and professional event look and feel.
- Managing the production of key sport publications, including the annual review, contribution to generic AoC publications, and sport key facts
- Writing, editing and proofreading articles, briefings, reports and other copy
Please refer to the job description and person specification attached below for more details about this role.
Whilst this position is based in the London office but there will be a requirement to attend external meetings and events from time to time.
Talk to us
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact HR on 0207 034 9900 or alternatively you can email any questions to email@example.com.
To apply, please send us your current CV along with a cover letter detailing how your key skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the person specification for the role along with a completed equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your Equal Opportunities Form will be separated from your application and will not be considered by the shortlisting panel.
**Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role and will be expected to provide proof of this if invited for interview**
Your application must be submitted and received by 12noon on Monday, 15 January 2018.
AoC is an Equal Opportunities employer.
**Thank you for your interest in working at AoC**