Developing a cross-college sport and physical activity strategy
A cross-college sport strategy that encompasses all areas of college business helps to provide a clear vision and direction for sport and physical activity. Benefits of a sport and physical activity strategy include:
- Raises the profile of sport and demonstrates how it can contribute to teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Supports student recruitment
- Improves internal communication
- Helps build partnerships with employers and community sport organisations
- Supports external funding applications
- Helps set priorities and deploy staff
AoC Sport members can access resources to support development of a strategy.
If you would like help to develop a strategy please contact the Policy Officer for your area.