Timetable of activity
AoC Sport hosts live fitness sessions twice a week, delivered by the highest quality World Skills Fitness Trainer Alumni, covering both high intensity and low intensity workouts to ensure there is something for everyone.
The four fitness trainers work in alternate weeks, as below:
- MONDAY 11:00-11:30 All Ability Fitness with Jack Burbank
- WEDNESDAY 14:00-14:30 Cardio Core with Kasia Matejko
- MONDAY 11:00-11:30 Yoga with Danielle Hall
- WEDNESDAY 14:00-14:30 Home Bootcamp with Ricky Raybould
- 11:00-11:30: LIVE AoC Sport delivers a low intensity workout to get your week started. Expert World Skills Fitness Trainer Alumni lead the sessions from our Facebook channel, and are available to watch afterwards, click here to take part.
- 14:00-14:30: LIVE AoC Sport delivers a high intensity afternoon workout. Expert World Skills Fitness Trainer Alumni lead the sessions from our Facebook channel, and are available to watch afterwards, click here to take part.
AoC Sport (including those working on our behalf) strongly recommends that you consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise programme. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in any exercise. AoC Sport is not a licensed medical care provider and we have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise programme, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or all elements of a programme you agree that you do so at your own risk and you are voluntarily participating in these activities, as well as assuming all risk of injury to yourself. In doing so, you agree to release and discharge AoC Sport from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the use of this guidance.
Go back to Coronavirus Resource Hub